Addams Family Pinball Machine
Addams Family Pinball Measurements:
Please ensure you fully check that a pinball of this size will fit into your intended location and ensure it will fit through your doorways.
Addams Family Pinball Machine by Bally (High End Restoration) at very affordable prices.Our high end restoration Addam’s Family pinball machines are truly a pinball collectors dream. Each of our pinball machine is completely restored to better than new condition. Pristine cabinets, backglass, and playfields are the result of over 100 hours of detailed craftsmanship and new, high-quality materials. These highly collectable machines looks like a new machine coming off the assembly line. They also have clear-coated playfields that protect the playfield from wear and will make your showpiece last a lifetime. We are in an elite class of companies
High End Restoration Process:
- Remove everything from Playfield and Cabinet
- Tumble and polish all hardware
- Sand off old cabinet artwork to bare wood
- Bondo and repair cabinet (several times)
- Tape off inside bottom of cabinet and paint whole cabinet
- Prep cabinet surface for decals
- Install decals and trim off excess
- Set cabinet up on legs for reassembly
- Install brand new ground braid
- Disassemble power box and transformer, clean, paint and reassemble
- Install new button(s), flipper button switches, new coindoor, new siderails, new lockdown bar receiver, new head head hinges, new bolts/nuts
- Install head on cabinet
- Disassemble backbox light board, clean harness, paint light board, and reassemble
- Disassemble board panel, paint, rebuild and clean all boards, and reassemble
- Disassemble speaker panel, clean/paint, install new DMD, new speaker panel plastic, reinstall in head.
- Install cabinet harness (cleaned)
- Install all new tnuts in new/clearcoated playfield by hand
- Paint and install wooden siderails
- Install all new pop bumper parts, playfield support rails, playfield hangers
- Disassemble all playfield assemblies, tumble all brackets and hardware, clean all coils and install new coil wrappers, brand new plungers, coil sleeves, etc.
- Install completed assemblies on playfield
- Install tumbled/polished posts, rubbers
- Clean and regrain all ball guides
- Clean all lamp boards and install LED’s
- Disassemble all play field plastics and install new plastic set
- Disassemble ramp(s), clean harnesses, polish hardware, replace switches, reassemble on brand new ramp
- Clean all wiring harnesses by hand, let dry, reinstall on play field
- Reinstall play-field in cabinet and make any necessary adjustments
Addam’s Family by Bally (High End Restoration) Pinball Machine The Pinball Machine was launched in 1992 and is the best-selling pinball machine ever made, amounting to over 20,000 units built and sold. It was manufactured by Midway, under the Bally name. It is based on the movie of the same name, and features genuine custom speech by the movie’s stars, Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston.
Why is the Addams Family one of the most sought after pinball machines?
There are a number of combining factors which made this game such a major hit when released, and why it is so sought after by collectors today.
At the time of the game’s release video arcade games were decling in popularity, due to the improving quality of home games systems. Whilst at the same time pinball had experienced a host of new technological breakthroughs, such as the dot matrix display screen which is housed in the backbox. This enabled animations top be added, better explaining game objectives, special modes, and high-scores.
The gameplay is what really got players hooked, with three “toys” which enhanced gamplay and added a “wow” factor for players and spectators:
- Thing – a hand that comes out of the the box at the top right hand side of the playfield, using a magnet to pick up the ball and then disappear again
- The Power – using under-playfield electromagnets when activated it would cuase the ball to move in a random manner, devaiting it’s course and sometimes flipping it in an entirely different direction.
- Thing Flips – Above the top left flipper was an optical sensor that at certain points in the game let the machine attempt to read the speed of the ball, and taking control of the flipper from the player hit a shot on the opposite side of the field. This is the first CPU controlled flipper in pinball history. The game’s ability to use missed shots to calibrate future attempts resulted in an automatic flip that was impressively accurate.
This pinball machine comes with a 1 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 1 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
5mm Tampered Glass
Coin Mechanism Included, Coin Mechanism Included (Set to Free Play)
There are no reviews yet.